We rely on them for tasks including:
- Helping with mailings, serving on committees, or assisting in fundraising
- Helping with exhibition receptions
- Tending to the museum’s garden
- Greeting our visitors and answering phones at our reception desk
- Leading exhibition tours for children or adults
- Assisting with exhibition installations
- Assisting the Education Department with Young Artists Showcase installation
- Assisting with summer camp (must be 16+) – APPLICATION COMING SOON!
If you’re interested in volunteering at the Museum, please
complete the application below.
For questions about volunteering, contact Mary Ellen O’Neal
via e-mail or phone (908-735-8415).