We rely on them for tasks including:
- Helping with mailings, serving on committees, or assisting in fundraising
- Helping with exhibition receptions
- Tending to the museum’s garden
- Greeting our visitors and answering phones at our reception desk
- Leading exhibition tours for children or adults
- Assisting with exhibition installations
- Assisting the Education Department with Young Artists Showcase installation
If you’re interested in volunteering at the Museum, please
complete the application below.
For questions about volunteering, contact Mary Ellen O’Neal
via e-mail or phone (908-735-8415, x 110).